Please submit your CV, copy of your Working with Children Check, and a Pastor’s reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also use the application on this website HERE.
The Relief Manager will contact you to organise a suitable interview time.
Expressions of Interest - Relief Teaching / Education Assistant Pool
The King's College is a Pre-kindergarten to Year 12 coeducational school with a current enrolment of 630 students, situated in Wellard in the southern corridor of the metropolitan area. The College is a ministry of The King’s Chapel and has been offering quality education in the area for over 34 years.
The College’s vision is to provide a Christian education and train its students to “be exceptional”. Students need to believe they can improve and are not locked into certain levels of achievement. This requires a growth mindset from students that is supported by their teachers.
The King’s College is committed to ensuring child safety in every aspect of College life. The enrolment policy is one of inclusion and this is reflected in the numbers of students from culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal children and those with a disability.
About this role
Applicants are sought from qualified and experienced individuals with a demonstrated commitment to a Christian and Biblical worldview. As such, a reference is required from a pastor or minister.
Teacher / Education Assistant
The King’s College Wellard
Skills and experience
The successful applicant must:
- Adhere to the 'Staff Code of Conduct', 'Child Safe Policy' and 'Statement of Affirmation of Faith'.
- Promote the College in the community and surrounding districts.
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning.
- Maintain high curriculum and assessment standards.
- Develop healthy relationships of mutual respect with students, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate highly developed communication skills, including effective communication with parents and support professionals.
- Focus on creating a supportive, inclusive learning environment.
Please submit the following via the link below, referencing the position title:
Covering Letter; Curriculum Vitae; TRBWA Registration; WWCC Currency; Australian Citizenship or Permanent Australian Residency; Academic Qualifications, certified copies of degree(s) and transcript(s).
Referee Contact Details: three professional, including current line manager (they will not be contacted unless you are a preferred candidate); one personal; and one pastoral.
Once documentation has been uploaded you will receive confirmation of this process. You will also receive the Staff Code of Conduct and further information.